[NatureNS] re West coast:Fw: Farmed Salmon

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 10:04:42 -0400

href=3D"mailto:NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca"&gt;NatureNS

------=_NextPart_000_0743_01CDBA73.CF063BB0

Thanks Jim. I freely admit to having a biased and nearly empty mind on =
this subject. But despite these limitations am skeptical of rushing to =
judgment re farmed salmon when so many other factors might also be =
involved. It is bad form to burn the wrong witch.

     I forgot to enter the author's name; Jessica Maxwell. When =
extracting a 14 page article much must be omitted. One interesting =
feature that I left out was the apparent effect of warmer sea water; =
salmon young become sluggish, mackerel move in and have a feast.
Yt, DW
  ----- Original Message -----=20