[NatureNS] Chat & Warbler at 35 Edward St, Dartmouth

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:11:36 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf307f3412701b3704d00d516a

Hello All,

I found two good birds today while babysitting my granddaughter. There was
a Yellow-breasted Chat at 35 Edward St, and an Orange-crowned Warbler. The
warbler was most obliging, and allowed me to take a series of photos, which
ought to be visible at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/pat.mckay/20121204

Cheers,
Pat

--20cf307f3412701b3704d00d516a

Hello All,<br><br>I found two good birds today while babysitting my grandda=
ughter. There was a Yellow-breasted Chat at 35 Edward St, and an Orange-cro=
wned Warbler. The warbler was most obliging, and allowed me to take a serie=
s of photos, which ought to be visible at:<br>

--20cf307f3412701b3704d00d516a--