[NatureNS] A. Crows Kingston, N.S.

From: Barbara Pat Giffin <barpat@eastlink.ca>
To: NATURENS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 07:52:55 -0400

At the intersection of Elizabeth and Pineridge Ave., Kingston:
11Dec12, 0730:
350-400 A. Crows in the mature Oak & Maple trees, remained for approximately
10 minutes. Hopefully it is a once in a lifetime experience.  Although we
have not witnessed it, Crows have roosted in the mature Pine trees that are
in or near the residential area of CFB Greenwood. We have no information as
to whether this or any other roost exists in this area. Hopefully this group
were diverted here for once in their, and our lifetime.
Barbara and Pat