[NatureNS] A. Crows Kingston, N.S.

From: "Bob McDonald" <bobathome83@gmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:26:12 -0400

Interested in your report.  I continue to be fascinated by crows, at least
in part, because Suzanne Borkowski and I are responsible for estimating the
number of birds in the roost at Mount Saint Vincent University for the
Bedford/Sackville CBC.  I think last year's tally was about 6200 birds!  It
certainly is remarkable to watch them fly in at sunset after a day "in the
field" and stand in the midst of all the raucous vocalizations!

I presume there must be a roost near Kingston or Greenwood....?  Any idea on
location or number?

Bob McDonald
Halifax