[NatureNS] Coyote and deer carcass.

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:08:47 -0400
From: <duartess@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>

patico.ca &amp;lt;duartess@ns.sympatico.ca&am

Thank you Paul for your response. Of course, we don't want anyone falling through the ice, especially our 1st responders or the wildlife experts from DNR. Thanks too, for the clarification about using noise makers (not, obviously) to scare away any coyotes from the carcass. Nature will take its proper course, then, as it should be.
Cheers to all!

Gayle MacLean
Dartmouth

Index of Subjects in thread