[NatureNS] Principles of Birding Ethics

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 06:00:14 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&gt; 3. Ensure that feeders, nest structures, and other arti
---517069186-2104217292-1357308014=:35702

JohnAlways ask before going on private property - sign or no sign.Those of =
us who hunt have became used to that - birdwatcherswill to - may take them =
a little longer but they'll learn.Have a good yearPaul