[NatureNS] Principles of Birding Ethics

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 06:21:33 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Each individual in the gr
--967773369-1564041499-1357309293=:64974

Helene - thats a good point iding the owner.This is a great time of the yea=
r to ask permission for the spring and summer.Often farmers are not rushed =
just now and will be glad to sit anddiscuss the situation over a cup of tea=
. While your at it, find out what theirpreference re pop. A 25 ozer at the =
end of the summer works great.=C2=A0One farmers wife was fond of rabbits - =
the kind to make a pie - a pairensured great access year round.Keep up the =
good workPaul