[NatureNS] Raven tries to kill a Crow/ GBHeron

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:00:13 -0400 (AST)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

> A R.B.Merganser was not as lucky today.  In Strachan's Cove, near St.
Peter's, an apparently injured one was attacked by a GBB Gull.  My
brother-in-law tried to intercede, but was too late, though the gull
nflew off, but didn't go far before he returned to pick at the now dead
duck.  The G.b. Heron is still in the area, now in this same cove near
the marina in St. Peter's.
Billy

had already started to pick I was walking the dyke between Hortonville and
North Grand Pre when I