[NatureNS] Eastern Bluebird Vogler's Cove

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Rare Alert <ns-rba@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:36:25 +0000

--_c80cec7f-ee92-4f96-80d6-9fad5a8e8530_

I was able to successfully see the bluebird this morning.  I believe that t=
wo are present as when looking for it when I first arrived it was nowhere t=
o be seen.  I then spotted a bird flying quite high up in the direction of =
the island nearby.  It flew over the house where the bluebird is tending.  =
When I trained my binoculars on the bird it was an eastern bluebird.  I sai=
d good=2C I at least saw it in the air.  That is good enough.  When I looke=
d down here was an eastern bluebird in the bush in front of me.  Therefore=
=2C I'm confident that there were two as the one in the air considering how=
 high it was and the time inbetween could not have swung around and dropped=
 into the bush.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Bridgewater 		 	   		  =

--_c80cec7f-ee92-4f96-80d6-9fad5a8e8530_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Tahoma
}
--></style></head>
<FONT size=3D4>
<BR id=3DecxFontBreak>I was able to successfully see the bluebird this morn=
ing.&nbsp=3B I believe that two are present as when looking for it when I f=
irst arrived it was nowhere to be seen.&nbsp=3B I then spotted a bird flyin=
g quite high up in the direction of the island nearby.&nbsp=3B It flew over=
 the house where the bluebird is tending.&nbsp=3B When I trained my binocul=
ars on the bird it was an eastern bluebird.&nbsp=3B I said good=2C I at lea=
st saw it in the air.&nbsp=3B That is good enough.&nbsp=3B When I looked do=
wn here was an eastern bluebird in the bush in front of me.&nbsp=3B Therefo=
re=2C I'm confident that there were two as the one in the air considering h=
ow high it was and the time inbetween could not have swung around and dropp=
ed into the bush.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Bridgewater</FONT><BR> 		 	   		  </div></body>

--_c80cec7f-ee92-4f96-80d6-9fad5a8e8530_--