[NatureNS] Pictou Co. shrike with prey in feet

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:36:23 -0400

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Andy
Wow!
Thanks very much for this info. Sounds like I should subscribe to the Birds
of North America. I tried to look up Bent's Life Histories of Birds. I
thought that the NS Museum of Natural History carried it online. but I must
have been dreaming as it did not appear to be there. Charlie will be glad to
hear that what he saw has been recorded and actually studied.

cheers
ken