[NatureNS] Yahoo email problems

From: "John & Francine Belbin" <jbelbin@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:19:34 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01CE1373.E60A6210

It appears that large numbers of people who have Yahoo mail accounts =
have been compromised. That applies to many of us on NatureNS. Our =
accounts have been hijacked and used to send emails with dangerous links =
to those on our contact list. My own account was used by someone in =
Thailand to send our spurious messages this morning. Do not open them or =
click on them! The yahoo site is apologizing for all the customer =
problems. I had to double scan the computer and then change my Yahoo =
password. I hope that has solved it, at least for a while. If not it =
will be goodbye Yahoo even if my Rare bird login is deleted in the =
process.
John Belbin
------=_NextPart_000_0044_01CE1373.E60A6210

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>It appears that large numbers of people =
who have=20
Yahoo mail accounts have been compromised. That applies to many of us on =

NatureNS. Our accounts have been hijacked and used to send emails with =
dangerous=20
links to those on our contact list. My own account was used by someone =
in=20
Thailand to send our spurious messages this morning. Do not open them or =
click=20
on them! The yahoo site is apologizing for all the customer problems. I =
had to=20
double scan the computer and then change my Yahoo password. I hope that =
has=20
solved it, at least for a while. If not it will be goodbye Yahoo even if =
my Rare=20
bird login is deleted in the process.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>John Belbin</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01CE1373.E60A6210--