[NatureNS] Tracks in snow - what made them?

From: david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:23:46 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Peter.

Hope all is well with you and Linda.

I'm just catching up on some of the emails from naturens today and noticed those really weird tracks your brother took in Alberta. Not sure if you ever figured them out but nothing I've ever seen on snow. I've seen very similar hopping tracks like this for American toad but not in winter obviously.
How about flying squirrel tracks. My best guess!

Dave

Sent by iPhone