[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count

From: <klantz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 22:04:04 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CE4D01.1EE0D440

It seems that the problem is a little deeper than just a newer version =
of the document. I can open XLS files from Internet Explorer when on =
other sites but not from the link on the NSBS corkboard.

For some reason Internet Explorer does not recognize it as an excel =
document. Rather than getting a prompt to open/save the file it simply =
opens the text in the same window.=20

However if I use Google Chrome as my browser the file will open with =
either Excel 2000 or Excel 2010.

Kevin