[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 06:18:33 -0300
From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

quite a few
--001a11c3c630b4af9204dc59a676

The NSMC 2013 Excel spreadsheet opens fine from the NSBS Corkboard when
using Mozilla Firefox as the browser.

Nancy

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM, <klantz@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>   It seems that the problem is a little deeper than just a newer version
> of the document. I can open XLS files from Internet Explorer when on other
> sites but not from the link on the NSBS corkboard.
>
> For some reason Internet Explorer does not recognize it as an excel
> document. Rather than getting a prompt to open/save the file it simply
> opens the text in the same window.
>
> However if I use Google Chrome as my browser the file will open with
> either Excel 2000 or Excel 2010.
>
> Kevin

Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM,  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:klan=
tz@ns.sympatico.ca" target=3D"_blank">klantz@ns.sympatico.ca</a>&gt;</span>=
 wrote:<br>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

em is a=20
little deeper than just a newer version of the document. I can open XLS fil=
es=20
from Internet Explorer when on other sites but not from the link on the NSB=
S=20
corkboard.</p>
t Explorer=20
does not recognize it as an excel document. Rather than getting a prompt to=
=20
open/save the file it simply opens the text in the same window. </p>
if I use Google Chrome as my browser the file will open with either Excel 2=
000=20
or Excel 2010.</span></p>
ion:none;font-family:&#39;Calibri&#39;;font-weight:normal"></div>
@eastlink.ca" target=3D"_blank">Ken McKenna</a> </div>
s@chebucto.ns.ca" target=3D"_blank">naturens@chebucto.ns.ca</a> </div>
vid_currie@ns.sympatico.ca" target=3D"_blank">Dave Currie</a> </div>
ion:none;font-family:&#39;Calibri&#39;;font-weight:normal">
20752-7644" value=3D"+19027527644" target=3D"_blank">902 752-7644</a><br></=
div>
k=20
board successfully. They are all gibberish. I can open the PDF sheets, but=
=20
cannot figure how to input data=A0 as I cannot type numbers into the PDF. I=
=20
would have to print them off, input data, scan them and there would not be=
=20
totals unless I add them up manually</div>
=20
be nice to have a field sheet some year as well. I have one of my own but i=
t has=20
the birds in the older tax. order with loons first.I see you still have the=
=20
warblers in the old order.=A0 This is where the NSMC is work as there are=
=20
quite a few fields and I often wonder to myself if any