[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count Opens with Open Office

Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:56:23 -0300
From: g4syth@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

quite a few fields and I often wonder to myself if any
Hi All,

I use Mac OSX 10.6.8, the Migration Count document opens fine with
Open Office. This is a free open source office program that will save
documents as MSWord, or MSExcel format.

It is available for Mac, Linux, PC Windows at :  www.openoffice.org/&#8206;

Good Luck,

George Forsyth