[NatureNS] 2013 Stan Hodgkiss Canadian Outdoorsperson of the Year Award

From: "Judy Tufts" <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:37:08 -0300

This great news was forwarded to me by Sheila McCurdy over the weekend and I
know there will be many people in NatureNS and beyond who will be as elated
as we are about this recognition of Bernard's accomplishments.

Cheers,
Judy Tufts

Bernard Forsythe is the 2013 Stan Hodgkiss Canadian Outdoorsperson of the
Year Award recipient.

http://cwf-fcf.org/en/explore-our-work/funding-awards/awards/stan-hodgkiss-c
anadian-outdoorsperson-of-the-year-award.html

Each year since 1975, the Canadian Outdoorsperson of the Year Award has been
presented to an outstanding individual in the field

of conservation. The award has since been renamed in honour of the CWF
founding president Stan Hodgkiss.

Bernard and Sandra are being flown out to Victoria to receive the award.

  Judy Tufts

 Wolfville NS