[NatureNS] NS Birds - downloading issues

Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:27:04 -0300
From: David Johnston <dwj.jem@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--------------030701000800070408020309

I had no problems downloading NS Birds using Firefox and Windows 8 but
page 4, Bird Society News was blank. (I compared the download to my hard
copy).   DWJ

--
David W. Johnston
Mary K. Johnston

902 625 1534

dwj.jem@ns.sympatico.ca

--------------030701000800070408020309

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I had no problems downloading NS Birds using Firefox and Windows 8
    but page 4, Bird Society News was blank. (I compared the download to
    my hard copy).   DWJ<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:7646969549CE44C8AB87EF2A0FB46121@xpuserab2dc11c"
      type="cite">
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
          Issue of NS Birds but produced a messag that the file was
          damaged.</font></div>
          entire issue  but with 1 page blank????</font></div>
        5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"
        dir="ltr">
          black"><b>From:</b> <a moz-do-not-send="true"
            title="david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca"
            href="mailto:david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca">David Currie</a>
            moz-do-not-send="true" title="naturens@chebucto.ns.ca"
            href="mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca">NatureNS</a> </div>
          8:25 PM</div>
          Birds - downloading issues</div>
            12pt">
              have tried several time tonight to replicate what some are
              experiencing. I deleted all my temporary internet files
              and browsing history and started from a clean slate
              tonight to see if something strange would happen to me as
              well. The first time I clicked on the link it showed the
              file opening and loading but stopped before it was
              finished even though I waited several minutes to see if it
              would continue. I closed that and cleaned my temporary
              internet files again and tried once more and it worked
              fine. I repeated this three more times tonight and it
              worked. </div>
              the server that is causing the problem (I’m not the expert
              for sure) or if it is a few isolated personal computer
              issues. I will keep you posted.</div>
              be working them. Dave</div>
              31 Old Birch Rd<br>
              Dartmouth, NS<br>
              B2W6B4<br>
              902-476-6616<br>
          this message.<br>
          Checked by AVG - <a moz-do-not-send="true"
            href="http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
          Date: 05/12/13</p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
David W. Johnston