[NatureNS] Fall-out potential tomorrow AM?

From: Andrew Horn <aghorn@dal.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:29:46 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi all,

Here I go again, but I figure if I send out enough false alarms I'll happen to be right one of these times.

I'm guessing that tomorrow AM might be interesting for birding along the coast in the south half of the province, because at the start of tonight there's good tailwinds from well to our south, then overnight an approaching low will twist them to easterlies that might bring in tired birds from the sea (who've overshot the land), followed by rain that'll force the birds down.

But I'm just guessing,
Andy Horn
Halifax