[NatureNS] re ticks - how to avoid them?

Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:06:08 -0300
From: cjknndy@mta.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Ulli,

I very much appreciate your reply. I am very aware of how our perception of a
chemical can change dramatically. I understand that I'll be using a potent
chemical and I'll be very cautious with it. Like I said in my original e-mail,
I just haven't learned to cope with them yet. I was imagining using the
perethrin around the ankles of my pants, the knees of the pants and socks.

Cheers,
Chris Kennedy

Quoting ulli@dunlin.ca: