[NatureNS] An Unexpected Visitor

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 22:05:28 -0300

I then alerted the Hope for Wildlife Centre regarding a possible new

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01CE616F.9F4A3DB0

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi Blake and all
Sandy MacGregor from MacLellan's Brook has had this happen in his =
chimney with a Common Merganser as well a few years ago and it was not =
the first one I had heard about.
I can remember the first time I saw a Hooded Merganser fly into a nest =
hole in a snag. I was sure it was going to smuck against the tree, but =
it disappeared into the hole going at a pretty good clip.
cheers
Ken
  ----- Original Message -----=20