[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Birds - Winter 2012-2013 Issue now available online

From: "David Currie" <david_currie@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NSRBA" <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>,
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:56:36 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01CE65FB.77FB7D10

Hi Everyone...

For members and non-members of the NSBS, we have made available our =
latest edition of Nova Scotia Birds by going on to our Nova Scotia Bird =
Society website. From the Home Page, click on Journal and you will see =
it there. Alternatively use this link.  =20

http://nsbs.chebucto.org/newsletter.html     I had no problem whatsoever =
opening the PDF when I tried today.

The printed B&W copy is at the printer and will be in the mail in the =
next couple of weeks.

As time goes on we will be asking members to consider the electronic =
copy instead of the printed copy and the electronic copies.  As a bonus =
for members, once we go live with the new website, recent electronic =
copies will only be accessible to members but after two years, they will =
be archived and available to all.

Enjoy!

ps...I=92m in awe at the volume of information we contribute to the =
knowledge of birds in this province. Thank you to all the contributors =
and editors!

David Currie
31 Old Birch Rd
Dartmouth, NS
B2W6B4
902-476-6616

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01CE65FB.77FB7D10

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>Hi Everyone...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For members and non-members of the NSBS, we have made available our =
latest=20
edition of Nova Scotia Birds by going on to our Nova Scotia Bird Society =

website. From the Home Page, click on Journal and you will see it there. =

Alternatively use this link.&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://nsbs.chebucto.org/newsletter.html=20
href=3D"http://nsbs.chebucto.org/newsletter.html">http://nsbs.chebucto.or=
g/newsletter.html</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
I had no problem whatsoever opening the PDF when I tried today.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The printed B&amp;W copy is at the printer and will be in the mail =
in the=20
next couple of weeks.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As time goes on we will be asking members to consider the =
electronic copy=20
instead of the printed copy and the electronic copies.&nbsp; As a bonus =
for=20
members, once we go live with the new website, recent electronic copies =
will=20
only be accessible to members but after two years, they will be archived =
and=20
available to all.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>ps...I=92m in awe at the volume of information we contribute to the =
knowledge=20
of birds in this province. Thank you to all the contributors and =
editors!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: =
12pt">David=20
Currie<BR>31 Old Birch Rd<BR>Dartmouth,=20
NS<BR>B2W6B4<BR>902-476-6616<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_010D_01CE65FB.77FB7D10--