[NatureNS] Re: [NS-RBA] White Pelican - not

From: "Eric L. Mills" <e.mills@dal.ca>
To: John Loch <lochonsult@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 17:28:40 -0300
Cc: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The pelican was AWOL all afternoon yesterday, coinciding with high tide, but reappeared in
the evening to feed at low water.

On 16 Jun 2013 at 16:45, John Loch wrote:

> For the period of time today (16 June from 12:30 - 2:30 PM) that I
> was in the vicinity (Corkumīs
> I, Lily Front Cottages, area opposite (i.e. #332 towards
> Riverport)), I did not see the White
> Pelican. I also checked Steverman Lake a couple of times. That is
> not to say that it wasnīt there
> but I just might have missed it. I found Blakeīs morning sighting
> interesting (worrisome to
> me?!) in that latter context.
>
> John Loch
>

> __._,_.___
>

> Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
> to Fully Featured
> Visit Your Group  | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use  | Unsubscribe
>
> __,_._,___

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Dr Eric L. Mills
Dept. of Oceanography
Dalhousie University
1355 Oxford Street
PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2, CANADA
e.mills@dal.ca
http://oceanography.dal.ca/person/Emeriti/Eric_L._Mills.html
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ