[NatureNS] Re: Do not disturb this Bug

From: Nancy P Dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 18:27:42 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

It has been thoughtfully pointed out to me that maybe this smelly creature is a wasp rather than a bug. Insects can be difficult.

So I will ask any insect people to please take a close look. I have tried and am still sitting on the fence.

Whatever it is, it certainly released a foul odour. Maybe that is fairly common reaction for many insects who feel threatened rather than just the ones we consider "stink bugs"?

Nancy

Sent from my iPhone