A Clarification [NatureNS] Another good pass of Space Station tonight

From: Sherman Williams <shermwms@eastlink.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 20:10:04 -0300
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Clarification:

> About 1 half minute later HTV-4 (the Japanese supply vessel passes too,  but not as bright) Same general  track but a bit lower altitude.

  What I meant here is that the supply vessel (HTV-4) will pass the same part of sky, approximately a half minute behind the ISS,   not to be confused as making its pass a half minute after the ISS completes its pass.   So it is possible that both can be seen as they move along ( HTV-4 track relative to any visible stars, is about 30 sec behind ISS and about  8 degrees lower.  I might also add that because the pass is earlier than the ISS pass last evening, the sky twilight will be a fair amount brighter. The ISS will appear reasonably bright but the supply vessel may not be as noticeable

Sherman W.