[NatureNS] comment re Empty Forests-butterfly atlas data

From: Mary Macaulay <marymacaulay@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:03:04 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

And did you notice that there is a real scarcity of thistle this year? Butterflies love this and it's usually a sure fire place to get a butterfly shot but it has not come up in its usual spots. Very strange..

Mary Macaulay, P.Eng.
Executive Director
Atlantic Concrete Association
www.atlanticconcrete.ca