[NatureNS] Insect/?nest ID needed!

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 08:51:16 -0300
From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Eleanor

The insect you describe sounds like a Spider Wasp (Pompilidae) by the
way your describe it flying. They kill spiders, of course, and take
them to a nest where they leg an egg in the victim from what I read.

Here is a picture off a nest off the web from a gallery site where the
owner seems to know his insects:
http://www.pbase.com/tmurray74/image/133281597
Look at all like yours?

Please send me your photos too.