[NatureNS] Re: sandhill cranes, morning location.

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:15:35 +0100

This message is in MIME format.

--=_6w26923yexg

I heard through the grapevine where the cranes are at in the morning
and possibly evening now too.
  =C2=A0
  They are cutting grain on a farmers field in Elderbank. I'm not sure
on the viewing capabilty as of yet. From the 357 just past Elderbank
heading towards Middle there is the Sedridge rd, it cuts over to the
Meadow rd which come out across from the Wittenburd rd. From the
Sedridge rd the meadow fields looking up the valley is where they are
at. Look for freshly cut fields of grain. Possible view from up past
Sedridge rd on 357, There is another cross rd which had the bridge
removed so the road now dead ends at the river and is directly across
from the fields.
  =C2=A0
  The farm access is from the meadow rd, you might get permission, you
might not.
  =C2=A0
  All the best,
  Darrell

  =C2=A0

--=_6w26923yexg

This message is in MIME format.

--=_ljcru8cafxw

=3DUTF-8"
p>I
heard through the grapevine where the cranes are at in the morning and poss=
ibly
evening now too.</p>
the
viewing capabilty as of yet. From the 357 just past Elderbank heading towar=
ds
Middle there is the Sedridge rd, it cuts over to the Meadow rd which come o=
ut
across from the Wittenburd rd. From the Sedridge rd the meadow fields looki=
ng up
the valley is where they are at. Look for freshly cut fields of grain. Poss=
ible
view from up past Sedridge rd on 357, There is another cross rd which had t=
he
bridge removed so the road now dead ends at the river and is directly acros=
from the fields.</p>
ht
not.</p>

--=_ljcru8cafxw--