[NatureNS] Amber Snail

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:34:47 -0300

Hi Nancy & All,                            Sept 14, 2013
    Is this Cape Breton guide still a work in progress ? Just skimming
quickly through this I noticed two original spellings; Straight of Canso &
widley and some quaint grammer.

    As of 2010, when Fred Schueler brought it to our attention, the
following was available free of charge.

    Grimm, F. Wayne, Robert G. Forsyth, Frederick W. Schueler, & Aleta
> Karstad. 2009 [2010]. Identifying Land Snails and Slugs in Canada:
> Introduced Species and Native Genera. Canadian Food Inspection Agency,
> Ottawa. iv+168 pp.
> http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/plaveg/pestrava/escarge.shtml

Yt, Dave Webster