[NatureNS] Deer Kill By Bobcat in East Chezzetcook

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:16:34 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--001a11c3c7049dbb0f04e7c464ba

I'd be willing to bet both of my arms that the bobcat was opportunistically
dragging away a deer that something else killed...or it was a very
wounded/ill deer when Mr. Bobcat found it.
Helene
On Oct 2, 2013 11:45 AM, "duartess@ns.sympatico.ca" <
duartess@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> **
>  I absolutely agree! And that was the 1st thing I thought of too, but my
> husband said I should mind my own business and not say anything. Needless
> to say I bit my tongue but I was really unhappy about that too. What my
> friends said, was that it would just have to go and find something else to
> kill. Apparently the officer didn't have a problem with what he did either,
> or if he did, he didn't say. I guess it's just the mindset of different
> folks.
>  ....sigh....
>
>  Gayle

--001a11c3c7049dbb0f04e7c464ba

tically dragging away a deer that something else killed...or it was a very =
wounded/ill deer when Mr. Bobcat found it.<br>
Helene</p>
:duartess@ns.sympatico.ca">duartess@ns.sympatico.ca</a>&quot; &lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:duartess@ns.sympatico.ca">duartess@ns.sympatico.ca</a>&gt; wrote=
:<br type=3D"attribution">
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u></u>
   =20
=20
=20
   I absolutely agree! And that was the 1st thing I thought of too, but my =
husband said I should mind my own business and not say anything. Needless t=
o say I bit my tongue but I was really unhappy about that too. What my frie=
nds said, was that it would just have to go and find something else to kill=
. Apparently the officer didn&#39;t have a problem with what he did either,=
 or if he did, he didn&#39;t say. I guess it&#39;s just the mindset of diff=
erent folks.
   =A0
   Gayle
=20