[NatureNS] Dickcissel

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:41:22 -0300

Posted the photo of the second Dickcissel on Facebook, NS Birds and on my
own page. The first Dickcissel flew off when three orioles landed just as I
snapped and when I went to edit it there was the Cardinal. Would have been
unbelievable if all the birds had landed in the one shot, eh? I was hoping
but it didn't show up, sadly.
I cropped it out but have it if someone needs it. I am not thinking there
were  3 Dickcissels.......greedy I know but the two photoed birds don't have
the dark that I saw on the very first bird. Have meetings this pm so won't
have a chance to look until tomorrow but I haven't seen any of them yet
today. They have been appearing after 11 and staying throughout the day.
Marg Millard. White Point, Queens

http://MargMillard.ca