[NatureNS] Dickcissel

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:23:23 -0300

I have a nice (I think) image of a first year male. I thought there was a
male and female and then as I took the shot, another bird was in the shot
and I got that and the male. The third bird is a juvenile cardinal! To top
things off in flew two Orioles and I was not getting any good shots. I just
kept pointing and it kept snapping!
New cameras are doing away with  view finders!  I missed the female all
together, this time. I will try to get these posted to Facebook Birds of NS
in the am. There are so many photos (the camera just keeps taking photos by
itself it seems to me). I have a heavy finger I guess.  I'm trying to not
overload my laptop.
Beat regards, Marg Millard.

http://MargMillard.ca