[NatureNS] rescue ramps for swimming pools

From: Henk Kwindt <cbatl@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 19:21:25 -0400

Interesting video Fred!
I don't have a swimming pool but have on occasion found one of those
mentioned creatures when a pail with water was left outdoors. There must be
something that attracks them to water as if they couldn't get it in a more
convenient way (in the Maritimes!) or would it be just curiosity of what
might be in the pail (pool)?.
Any idea how hard the chlorine would be on the animals?
Henk kwindt, Cow Bay, NS.