[NatureNS] Wild woodland

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 20:11:13 -0400

Dear All,                            Dec 5, 2013
    For those who feel woodland should be allowed to grow and not cut, I
wish to draw their attention to a current opportunity. Clearly the best way
to exercise this feeling is to buy some woodland and not cut it.

    It was partly cut over about 1960 and nothing has been cut since apart
from thinning on one small area and the odd tree/windfall cut to keep the
lines and trails open; about 50 acres. Anyone interested can contact me as I
see the owner frequently.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville