[NatureNS] Mice

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 06:28:49 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

One guy I know armed his garage with a barrage of those little high-pitched mouse deterrent squealers plugged into every electrical outlet in the building. Purchased them at a hardware store I believe. He claimed it worked to keep the mice out. But I have not heard of many others who have had success with these gadgets.

Nancy