[NatureNS] snow buntings

Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:40:58 -0400
From: Helene Van Doninck <helene.birdvet@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--20cf307ca51851ff0504ee1fa97b

I love snow buntings, havent seen them here yet this winter.
Helene
On Dec 21, 2013 9:07 PM, "V Redden" <reddenville@nncweb.ca> wrote:

> Hello everyone
> I have been seeing large flocks of snow buntings in open fields between
> Pugwash and Amherst on route 6 and 366.
> The binoculars are still recovering so I have not been able to check the
> flocks for Horned Larks and anything else.
> No more Snowy Owl sightings.
> Virginia Redden
> Port Howe
> Cumb Co
>
> --
> A spark burns down the forest - Ovambo Namibia

--20cf307ca51851ff0504ee1fa97b

Helene</p>
t;reddenville@nncweb.ca&gt; wr=
ote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"mar=
gin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Hello everyone<br>
I have been seeing large flocks of snow buntings in open fields between Pug=
wash and Amherst on route 6 and 366.<br>
The binoculars are still recovering so I have not been able to check the fl=
ocks for Horned Larks and anything else.<br>
No more Snowy Owl sightings.<br>
Virginia Redden<br>
Port Howe<br>
Cumb Co<br>
--<br>
A spark burns down the forest - Ovambo Namibia<br>

--20cf307ca51851ff0504ee1fa97b--