[NatureNS] Clay sparrow

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 14:34:46 -0400

Happy New Year all and may the birds just keep coming.
I had such a treat a short while ago. I had a flock of small birds, very
restless birds, drop in and move about. Our kitchen window over looking the
grapevine has decided to steam up so I ran downstairs to see and there on
the grapevine feeder were a Chipping Sparrow and two American Tree Sparrows.
Then suddenly several more birds flew in and amongst them was a clay
sparrow.... and  a horned lark!!...........Wow. Thanks for the heads up Jim.
The camera was upstairs and they were all gone by the time I got back down
with it.
Best regards, stay warm.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens.

http://MargMillard.ca