[NatureNS] governance and science

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:16:29 -0400
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

If it's OK to post  "There is only one way to defeat Harper and his
capitalist agenda," or " Harper has to go OK", or "He is, in my view, a
great threat to everything..." then it's not clear to me what is wrong with
"weary lefty rhetoric." which is, I think, fair comment on what was posted
previously on this thread.

None of this is appropriate on this list IMO - including my own comments,
though Doug so help me I held off as long as I could - and it pisses me off.