[NatureNS] big tide alert for today, right now, here in The Valley

Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 13:20:28 -0400
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

-word-wrap: break-word;"&gt;&lt;br clear=3D"none"&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;blockquote type=3D"cite"&gt;=
--047d7b67098774b2e704f183bdce

West Keppoch Paul, right across from the Blockhouse.  Trout Point.  I
believe, as Jim noted, that 9.6 feet (or 16 m) would be the difference
between low and high water.

--
Jamie Simpson
Hantsport, NS

--047d7b67098774b2e704f183bdce

out Point. =A0I believe, as Jim noted, that 9.6 feet (or 16 m) would be the=
 difference between low and high water.</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br=
ir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:paulrita2001@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">=
quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1=
ex">
Helvetica,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif"><div><span>And a great spot that =
v><span>fly of that name originated. Caught many a trout for me and</span><=
ca, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif">and I hope many more.</font></em></sp=
an></div>
/em></span></div>
,Arial,Lucida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:14pt">
ida Grande,sans-serif;font-size:12pt"> <div dir=3D"ltr"> <font face=3D"Aria=
l"> On Monday, February 3, 2014 11:49:35 AM, Shouty McShoutsalot &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:desolatechair@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">desolatechair@gmail.=
com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
mberland Strait, just where Hillsborough Bay meets the mouth of the Charlot=
tetown harbour. =A0The tides there on the weekend were abnormally high at 9=
.6 feet - quite a difference from 16.2 meters!</div>

09, James W. Wolford <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jimwolford@eas=
tlink.ca" rel=3D"nofollow" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank">jimwolford@e