[NatureNS] big tide alert for today, right now, here in The Valley

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:50:43 -0400

&lt;blockq

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01CF21C0.DC6DBB10

Hi All,
When all else fails consult the manual.
Dave
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Shouty McShoutsalot=20
  To: naturens=20
  Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 9:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [NatureNS] big tide alert for today, right now, here in =
The Valley

  Thinking about this a little more and I don't think your formula would =
quite work as tides are not symmetrical - they do not rise and fall =
exactly the same distance from low to high.  It's probably close enough =
though!  My trigonometry is pretty rusty but something like y=3DA sin(w) =
+ D might work.

  On 3 February 2014 19:10, Shouty McShoutsalot =