[NatureNS] Re:Common Gull in Highfield Park area, Dartmouth

From: Bernard Burke <bernieb1@EastLink.ca>
To: ns-rba@yahoogroups.com, n8r <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 17:47:24 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_SLAtD1c5XvMwq2bWJf05hQ)

 All

Sorry for the inconvenience,  but to avoid any confusion, the links for the two photos that I provided earlier this morning apparently are not showing the actual photos that I took yesterday, but the start of the entire gallery. Try as I might,  I presently cannot seem to get the proper link configuration for each individual photo to work for RBA and Naturens members. The very last two photos of the entire gallery that I have most recently uploaded will bring up yesterdays date. One photo has the Common gull beside a Herring Gull, and the other photo has the Common Gull with a huge piece of food in its mouth. There is no doubt in my mind that  the Common Gull I photographed yesterday is the same one that is being seen quite often at Tufts Cove this winter.

Bernard Burke
Dartmouth

--Boundary_(ID_SLAtD1c5XvMwq2bWJf05hQ)

<DIV>&nbsp;All</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Sorry for the inconvenience,&nbsp; but to avoid any confusion, the links for the two photos that I provided&nbsp;earlier this morning&nbsp;apparently are not showing the actual photos that I took yesterday, but the start of the entire gallery. Try as I might,&nbsp; I presently cannot seem to get the proper link configuration for each individual photo to work for RBA and Naturens members. The very last two photos of the entire gallery that I have&nbsp;most recently&nbsp;uploaded will bring up yesterdays date. One photo has the Common gull beside a Herring Gull, and the other photo has the Common Gull with a huge piece of food in its mouth. There is no doubt in my mind that &nbsp;the Common Gull I photographed yesterday is the same one that is being seen quite often at Tufts Cove this winter.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Bernard Burke</DIV><DIV>Dartmouth</DIV>

--Boundary_(ID_SLAtD1c5XvMwq2bWJf05hQ)--