[NatureNS] Pictures of Common Gull and Tufted Duck from this morning

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 18:19:07 -0400
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0112bf44a5930804f40ba51a

Here are the pics I took this morning - the Common Gull was in the spot I
mentioned earlier and that Bernard B. mentioned yesterday. I think the
pictures show that with the rather prominent mark on the bill, and the
extensive black on p8, it's a European Common rather than a western Mew. I
apologize for the quality of the Tufted Duck pics, but it was digiscoped
from a long way off the St.Mary's Boat Club, and heavily cropped. I have
also put a couple of gulls from Sullivan's Pond there as well.

http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-3w8WtP6  and subsequent
few pictures.

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--089e0112bf44a5930804f40ba51a

ll was in the spot I mentioned earlier and that Bernard B. mentioned yester=
day. I think the pictures show that with the rather prominent mark on the b=
ill, and the extensive black on p8, it&#39;s a European Common rather than =
a western Mew. I apologize for the quality of the Tufted Duck pics, but it =
was digiscoped from a long way off the St.Mary&#39;s Boat Club, and heavily=
 cropped. I have also put a couple of gulls from Sullivan&#39;s Pond there =
as well.<br>

http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-3w8WtP6</a>=A0 and subse=

Richard Stern, <br>Port Williams, NS, Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrich=
ard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>############=
#######

--089e0112bf44a5930804f40ba51a--