[NatureNS] Striped Bass in Northumber Strait and Gulf of St Lawrence

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:36:48 -0300
From: Shouty McShoutsalot <desolatechair@gmail.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--90e6ba1efe2000770404f5d4b401

Hey Paul I understood the season was closed in the Strait, at least on the
PEI side.  Guess I'll have to start packing my salt water gear when I go
over!

--
Jamie Simpson
Hantsport, NS

--90e6ba1efe2000770404f5d4b401

 at least on the PEI side. =A0Guess I&#39;ll have to start packing my salt =
ss=3D"gmail_quote">
On 30 March 2014 10:46, Paul MacDonald <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mai=
lto:paulrita2001@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">paulrita2001@yahoo.com</a>&gt=
;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 =
.8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
t Show in Moncton. We had a good time talking with old friends, and some no=
t so old.</div>
humberland Strait and the Gulf. Right from Margaree to Gaspe. Some anglers =
reporting catch and release of 100 fish in a day. 10 - 20 years ago they we=
re unknown or at least very rare. Very little scientific input into all thi=
s. It is thought they all spawn in the Miramichi.</div>
gh the locks.</div><div>Just what caused this explosion is anyone&#39;s gue=
ss. One would suspose the media would be anxious to report it but they seem=
 to prefer gloom stories that they can put the goats horns on someone.=A0 <=
/div>
impson<br>

--90e6ba1efe2000770404f5d4b401--