[NatureNS] Upcoming programs and events Pictou Co. Naturalists Club

Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 22:13:49 -0300
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--------------070509030802010100040807

Sorry Folks, I did it again!  This was supposed to be a private message
to Susann.
Lois Codling

On 03/05/2014 8:55 PM, Lois Codling wrote:
> Hi Susann,
>
> We would like to go to this meeting.  If you haven't already made
> arrangements, you could go with us, or we could go with you.  We
> figure it is an hour and a half to New Glascow from our house in L.
> Sackville.
>
> Lois Codling
>
> On 01/05/2014 6:32 PM, Susann Myers wrote:
>> Hi, all.
>> I live in Halifax and am planning to attend the presentation on
>> Tuesday, June 3, on The Art of Bird Photography.  If anyone else from
>> Halifax would like to car-pool, please contact me.
>> Cheers,
>> Susann Myers

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Sorry Folks, I did it again!&nbsp; This was supposed to be a private
    message to Susann.<br>
    Lois Codling<br>
      wrote:<br>
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      Hi Susann,<br>
      We would like to go to this meeting.&nbsp; If you haven't already made
      arrangements, you could go with us, or we could go with you.&nbsp; We
      figure it is an hour and a half to New Glascow from our house in
      L. Sackville.<br>
      Lois Codling<br>