[NatureNS] Upcoming programs and events Pictou Co. Naturalists Club

Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 20:55:01 -0300
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;DIV&gt;&l
--------------010209070009010200000501

Hi Susann,

We would like to go to this meeting.  If you haven't already made
arrangements, you could go with us, or we could go with you.  We figure
it is an hour and a half to New Glascow from our house in L. Sackville.

Lois Codling

On 01/05/2014 6:32 PM, Susann Myers wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I live in Halifax and am planning to attend the presentation on
> Tuesday, June 3, on The Art of Bird Photography.  If anyone else from
> Halifax would like to car-pool, please contact me.
> Cheers,
> Susann Myers

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    Hi Susann,<br>
    We would like to go to this meeting.&nbsp; If you haven't already made
    arrangements, you could go with us, or we could go with you.&nbsp; We
    figure it is an hour and a half to New Glascow from our house in L.
    Sackville.<br>
    Lois Codling<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:5D8AAD7319CB4EFB867BF7E2C2AC3F3E@yourfa38fa253f"
      type="cite">
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
          attend the presentation on Tuesday, June 3, on The Art of Bird
          Photography.&nbsp; If anyone else from Halifax would like to
          car-pool, please contact me.</font></div>