[NatureNS] question about herons

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 10:44:35 -0300

I have decided to do a painting with GBHerons for a show being held
throughout June at Lag in Lunenburg.  To complete the title, I want to know
what one would call a group of Herons.  I heard "congress" growing up but
that is argued by Googling where I came up with "seige" or "sedge".  When
you describe a number of these amazing birds together or strung out along a
river, what do you refer to them as?
Gorgeous day in White Point when the fog surges out. Not bad when it drops
back in again.
Best regards,

Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

http://MargMillard.ca