[NatureNS] Miner's Marsh offleash park...

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:43:30 -0300

&gt; Port
Hi John & All,                    June 24, 2014
    You have a point.

    Several of us have independently discovered that not having a turtle at
home is more fun and less bother than having one at home.  So why should
future generations of children, especially if they are budding Biologists,
have ts learn such matters by experience ?

    Some suitable inspirational lectures, starting by the second trimester,
supplemented by officially sanctioned posters in the Nursery should not only
confer protection to turtles but snuff out ideas of getting involved in
Biology so that children grow up to do something useful, such as being avid
consumers.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville