[NatureNS] Miner's Marsh offleash park...

Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:56:35 -0400
From: Fred Schueler <bckcdb@istar.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
References: <CADF8qtZBdRNMcQhpic1L3D6vk4fU9_bV1tLsjsdgzqAfy6Cz9g@mail.gmail.com> <003801cf8eec$ff20cf00$fd626d00$@eastlink.ca> <A75FE50A3B7C4B97AA88764ABF7310F6@D58WQPH1> <1785906328-1403571618-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1553173427-@b11.c8.bise6.blackberry> <CAAwXBYfupfgfd8gPWfHjWeroX=gsKTHVTfpaBXr9iWwVRy16pw@mail.gmail.com> <FEA70F1C1B014040B09A160B156B12C8@D58WQPH1> <20140624213931.448576a1yhtu0qj7@webmail.ca.inter.net>

On 6/24/2014 9:39 PM, Fred Schueler wrote:

> * I trust it will be okay with you if I quote this to the Ontario Herp
> Atlas page? My main thought about 'coons is that, charming as they may
> be individually, the main ecological response of humanity to their
> numbers should be to exploit their delicious character - it's not just
> dogs that used eat them.

* sorry this went to the list - I don't fully understand the reply
functions on my two e-mail.

fred.