[NatureNS] Downy WP

From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 07:46:40 -0300

Dear All,                                    June 25, 2014
    I was concerned recently about young WPs perhaps being fed too much
shortening and too little nourishment for good development.
     Just a few minutes ago I noticed a male Downy loading up with fat and
then feeding a nearby young that had been perched meanwhile on a crossbar.
The young WP then took off with a temporary wobble and then flew 30' up to a
nearby Black Cherry.
    So one count for OK.

Yt, DW, Kentville