[NatureNS] what? Another pic plus a few more

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 22:09:57 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I have trawled through all the pictures on my phone and found a few more that show different views, not necessarily clear. It seems to have quite a "ruff" showing some colour:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14627090478/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14813732615/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/14813369042/

Maybe some of these will help?