[NatureNS] Fwd: eBird Report - Hortonville, Aug 7, 2014

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 12:49:13 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0158c07005ecbe05000c09ce

Here's my eBird report from Hortonville this morning. Just submitting a
list doesn't do the experience justice - I stood at Hortonville for nearly
an hour at high tide, with massive flocks of Peeps swirling around , taking
off and landing on the rocks looking to the east, Bald eagles soaring high
in the air and heading down to the fields looking to the west, and a
constant stream of Bank and Barn swallows flying all around me for the
whole time. Just before leaving, a flock of beautiful Black-B.Plovers flew
in and landed on the rocks.